Amazon is an amazing platform for sellers to promote their products. It has millions of customers, and there are plenty of ways to reach them.
In this post, I will share with you 9 ways to promote your Amazon listings and sell more products.
1. Add keywords to your product title, description and images
2. Write a catchy product title and include the high searched keywords that people search for
3. Make sure you have an eye-catching image that shows off the product’s features and benefits
4. Use bullet points to highlight important features of your product or services
5. Include an accurate description of what you’re selling, including any terms of service or return policies
6. List all relevant information about your business — name, address, phone number and email address — in the Seller Central account settings area (under “Contact Info”) so buyers can contact you directly if they need assistance with their order or want to give feedback about their experience with your company
7. Invest in keyword research tools that help identify what customers are searching for on Amazon before they buy so that you can optimize your listings accordingly (note: this is not free)
8. Add reviews of your product. Reviews are one of the biggest factors that affect whether or not someone will buy from you. If people see multiple positive reviews, it is more likely they will buy from you than if they only saw one or two reviews that were negative, learn more about Amazon Vines on how it can help you get more amazon reviews
9. Add videos to your Amazon listing (if applicable). When people can see video content on a website, they tend to spend more time browsing that site and make more purchases than if there were no video content available at all. If you have videos related to your product, consider adding them to your Amazon listing so shoppers can see them when they visit your page!
10. Create a blog about your niche and link back to your Amazon listings when relevant (but don’t overdo it!). Blogging is another great way to increase visibility for your brand and products on Amazon, especially if you are selling something in a niche market since it gives users an easy way to find relevant information about topics like theirs without having
11. You can create a custom URL for each of your products to make them easier to find on Amazon. For example, you could use the name of the product followed by your brand name and/or keyword phrase (e.g., http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=brandname+productname).
You should optimize every aspect of your product listing so that it shows up in relevant searches and appeals to shoppers. This means having high-quality images, informative descriptions and relevant keywords in your title and description fields. The better you can optimize these areas; the more likely people will click through to view your products.